Thursday, March 21, 2013

A bloc - 'full gas'




No, I don’t have the pedal down on ‘full gas’
I’m at sorts of feeling out of gas, meaning that im out the control of using my own gas.
Legs aren’t tired; the support of me tapping into the reserves is at a miss.
Where are these thoughts coming from, new training, and racing as a Team?
Work schedule is hectic trying to ride with not so nice weather and limited time on the bike.  No one wants to get sick and I’ve been sick two times already and feeling like this allergy has turned into a long awaking sickness…

Mentally we all want to do well in races, in everything, and yes why not.  The tops of my thighs always feel out of gas on the flats, on the hills everything is fine and comfortable on the cycling machine.  Odd but I just have to be consistent with the training plan.  Results from training don’t come around in 2-4 weeks it comes in 6 or even greater.  The season is young and as much as I want my body to be at a certain place as it was before the race season started its not there right now.  I just find that my body is breaking down what was ultimately solid fitness.  Sure, ill be back at it again – in the game of racing well and not feeling that I should blame anyone not even my self.  Don’t let your mind beat you up, let your teammates and friends do that by putting laughter in the belly, warmth into the heart, and a lighter load on the mind.  It’s too hard to live a life as your own ally and enemy.  Keep pedaling through the chaos and all will fall into place.  You can’t be fast every day and the same goes for the people you know are fast now.  This is why Teammates are crucial and important in all forms and not singularly cycling.  


No comments:

Post a Comment