Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A P R I L

YES, I Agree!


So I road this past monday around the air port to meet and greet my new riding partner... Olive she rides for U20 team she is only 12 well she is getting closer!  Her parents ride bikes and they couldn't keep up with her and they wanted someone that could give her that edge.  as Adem say's POW! we road for hour and and some with 6 laps Olive was solid on the bike we chatted a lot and she kept the pass at 15mph and she would pump it to 17-18mph on the flat.  I was very happy that we got a chance to ride together and I got some text later from the parents that she had nothing but smiles later on that day about getting to ride with someone fast.  I plan on riding with Olive more since her parents want her to ride some more and its fun to help the up and coming!  ill have a photo of Olive and I riding next time.

After that I made it to the Monday ride that started from 39th Volker Shop, had a great turnout with a lady putting down the hammer in some bright pants and helmet to match her style.   Never caught her name but she settle in with us at McCoy's and had some other people tag along made it a great monday night.  I am a bit sad i missed Kickball but there is always next week...


No comments:

Post a Comment