Thursday, April 11, 2013

When Our Hands Hold




Top and Bottom.
One road will lead onto, two.
One plus one equals two.
Count up from one and you’ll get two.
You’ll need two wings in order to fly.
- -  - -  - -  - -  - -  - -  - -  - -  - -  - -
A towed line separates it all from one another.
- -  - -  - -  - -  - -  - -  - -  - -  - -  - -
If I’m able to lean, why not on upon you as my support.
When you fall I shall catch you…
For truest to truest, its order is held as a go-between – two.
If I the beach you’d be the tide.
When the sun rises, shall we watch it fall.
If you were cold, I’d be your blanket of warmth.
Day needs night as night needs day.
Fold the paper in half, what shall you get?
If I ride over the hill I shall see you on the other side of it.
One and two.


Ivan Puig


No comments:

Post a Comment